Audio conferencing services enable you to rapidly connect any number of parties together in an interactive voice communication environment via telephone.
Audio conferencing solutions provide a number of benefits to users:
- Enables meetings to be conducted more rapidly or on a more regular basis, thereby increasing the speed of decision making.
- Reduces time, travel and environmental costs associated with travelling.
- Promotes frequent and effective communication.
- Activities/sessions can be easily recorded and accessed on demand – thereby becoming enduring materials versus one-time events.
Ways in which HSIMS’ clients use audio conferencing:
- Education: To extend the audience reach of educational programming – both in real time by delivering programming to various locations and asynchronously by recording events which can be listened to on demand.
- Business: To hold meetings with stakeholders and interviews with candidates without the requirement to travel.
- Frequently used to extend other conferencing services. For example, audio conferencing can be used to extend video conferencing events to areas where video conferencing is unavailable.
- Frequently used in conjunction with conferencing/web casting services to provide an optimal mixture of voice and visual communication.