Welcome to the Site Builder User Guide! This is an online manual to help you maintain your mun.ca website.
On this site, you'll learn how to:
- Log in to and navigate Site Builder at: http://builder.ucs.mun.ca
- Open and update an existing page
- Create a new page
- Enter and modify text
- Create a bulleted or numbered list
- Insert and edit a photo
- Insert a video
- Add or remove hyperlinks
- Create related links
You will also find out how to:
- Add an event using the events widget
- Add and subscribe to news items, using the news widget
- Grant user permissions
- Manage menus
Check out our Troubleshooting section for help on how to fix common issues.
If you still need help, please fill out the Marketing Request for Services form, and someone will respond to your inquiry within 2-5 business days. If you need a Site Builder refresher, you're welcome to register for one of our regular training sessions or drop-in clinics.
Happy site building!