The Divison of Marketing and Communications provides access to the most up-to-date information released by Memorial University of Newfoundland. Archives of previous news releases are also available.
To access news releases from Grenfell Campus please click here.
REF NO.: 1
SUBJECT: Faculty of Medicine opening its doors
DATE: Sept. 13
On Sunday, Oct. 14, from 1-4:30 p.m., the Faculty of Medicine will be opening its doors for its second annual Open House.
This family-friendly event includes:
- Dr. Shakti Chandra’s Body Works Exhibit
- A teddy bear clinic taking place in the Clinical Learning and Simulation Centre
- 3D printing
- Research demonstrations
- Information booths for public education and community programs
- Artwork created by faculty, staff and learners
- Games and activities for all ages
Everyone welcome! Parking is available on the third floor of the parking garage on Arctic Avenue through the back entrance. A shuttle van will be providing transportation to and from the parking garage 1-5 p.m.
For more details about the open house, visit the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/226053441413966/
- 30 -
For additional information please contact Rebecca Rebeiro, communications advisor, Faculty of Medicine, at email@example.com or (709) 864-6363 or (709) 691-3927.