Getting Connected to Wireless
Which wireless network should I join?
The @Memorial wireless network, if you are a Memorial student, faculty or staff member. You'll need to use your MUN Login account credentials to access @Memorial.
To connect to @Memorial:
- Select the @Memorial network in your wireless settings;
- Enter your MUN Login credentials, if prompted;
- Accept the security certificate, if prompted;
- Forget the fac or stu wireless networks, if you have been previously connected to them.
The @Memorial-Guest network provides daily access to an open WiFi network for guests and visitors. To access this service, guests and visitors should:
- Select @Memorial-Guest in their wireless settings
The eduroam wireless network offers convenient internet access for people visiting from participating institutions. MUN wireless users can also use eduroam when off campus at institutions worldwide. More info can be found on the eduroam page
The @MemorialRES wireless network provides internet access for people living in residence. The @MemorialRES-Guest network is available for visitors and guests. Both of these services are supported by SolutionInc, not ITS. Please refer to the residence get connected poster for connection instructions. For additional assistance between 8am and 8pm, contact SolutionInc support at 1-855-561-3650 or email email@example.com
- Quick connect guides provide step-by-step instructions for connecting your device to @Memorial.
- Manual connect guides - If your Windows laptop is not connected to the Memorial Domain, please consult your local IT support person for assistance in using these guides to set up your laptop and connect to @Memorial