Outlook 2003 Spam Filters
To setup rules on specific words or from specific people, you can use the Rules filter to do this.
1. Click Tools, Rules and Alerts, New Rule.
2. Click Move messages with specific words in the subject to a folder.
3. On the bottom of this screen click specific wordsand type a word that you wish to have filtered, click Addand OK.
4. Next click move it to the specified folder, select a
folder from list, usually June E-mail, click OK.
* You may want to review Junk mail periodically before emptying folder to ensure valid mail did not get tagged as spam.
5. Click Next 4 times, make sure Turn on this filter is checked and click Finish and OK, click Apply and OK again.