Step 1: Explore options
|Home||Step 1: Options||Step 2: Eligibility||Step 3: Finances||Step 4: Apply||Step 5: Prepare|
This website will help support your visit if you are coming on exchange under a university-wide partnership and will be taking courses at the undergraduate or graduate level in one of the following faculties:
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Human Kinetics and Recreation
- Humanities and Social Sciences
If you will be taking business courses at Memorial, please refer to the International Programs Office, Faculty of Business Administration.
If you will be going to the Grenfell Campus in Corner Brook, please connect with the exchange coordinator, Grenfell Campus for further information and support.
If your home institution does not have a partnership with Memorial University or they have nominated too many students for a given academic year, it is still possible to come to Memorial as a visiting (fees paying) student. For all intents and purposes, you will follow the same procedures as the exchange students outlined on this website, except:
- You will pay all necessary application, tuition and ancillary fees (view fees)
- You will require a letter of permission from your home university authorizing you to take courses at Memorial