Step 4: Apply
|Home||Step 1: Options||Step 2: Eligibility||Step 3: Finances||Step 4: Apply||Step 5: Prepare|
Before proceeding to the online application for exchange, feel free to watch the video above or read the helpful hints below.
We have prepared some helpful hints for the online:
- If you are applying as a fees-paying visiting student, select "visitor" on the application.
- Follow these steps in the section "Category of Admission":
- Select the option "I have completed high school. I have attended or am attending a recognized university or college. I have not attended Memorial University previously."
- Select "Exchange" and enter your exchange code supplied to you after you have been nominated for exchange.
- Select "Other St. John's Campus" as Memorial University's coordinating office.
- Here is screenshot of what this page should look like.
- The application fee will be waived for students who have been approved for exchange at Memorial University.
The application for exchange is relatively straight forward. We will require:
- A letter of nomination from your home institution (sample).
- Visiting Students only - A letter of permission to take courses at another university if you are not coming under a formal bilateral agreement.
- Proof of English Proficiency (regulations)
- Copy of your recent transcripts (course results, in-progress courses, etc.) translated into English
- Course Selection Form (pdf)
- A complete online application for admission / readmission (application)
***Items #1, #2 and #3 should be emailed to your Chris Hibbs: firstname.lastname@example.org.