Welcome Back to Memorial University
In order to come to Newfoundland and Labrador to continue your studies, the following conditions must be met:
- You meet the requirements to exit your home country
- You meet the Canadian Federal Government's travel exemptions related to COVID-19.
- You are registered for Winter semester 2021 (January commencement)
- You have completed the Arrival Information and Self-Isolation Form
- You have reviewed the information on our Self-Isolation Supports resource page.
- You take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of travel and your result is negative
- You are not to self-isolate in another province. You must proceed directly to Newfoundland and Labrador to engage in the self-isolation process.
- If space permits, and you so desire, it may be possible to carry out your period of self-isolation in our on-campus residences upon entry into Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Do NOT book travel if you wish to self-isolate on campus until you have completed the form and recieved a response from a staff member of the Internationalization Office.
- Do NOT complete this form unless you are authorized to seek entry to Canada as per number 2 stated above.
***You will need your study permit approval AND visa authorization in order to complete this form. Please do not complete it until both documents are in your possession.***