Welcome New Students
In order to come to Newfoundland and Labrador to continue your studies, the following conditions must be met:
- You meet the requirements to exit your home country
- You meet the Canadian Federal Government's travel exemptions related to COVID-19.
- You are registered for Winter semester 2021 (January commencement)
- You have completed the Arrival and Self-Isolation Information Form (below)
- You have reviewed the infromation on our Self-Isolation Resource page
- You have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of travel
- You are not to self-isolate in another province. You must proceed directly to Newfoundland and Labrador to engage in the self-isolation process.
- It is mandatory to stay in our on-campus residences during the period of your self-isolation upon entry into Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Do NOT book travel until you have completed the form and recieved a response from a staff member of the Internationalization Office.
- Do NOT complete this form unless you are authorized to seek enty to Canada as per number 2 above.
***You will need your study permit approval AND visa authorization in order to complete this form. Please do not complete it until both documents are in your possession.***