We thank you for choosing Memorial University for your studies. On this page (and subsequent pages), we hope to help guide you with information about the processes you will have to go through for a potential return to Newfoundland and Labrador.
As we plan our return to campus, it is important to follow the latest guidance with regards to COVID-19 protocols, at the institution Level (Memorial University COVID-19 Resource Hub), provincial level (Newfoundland and Labrador COVID-19 Information), and national level (Government of Canada COVID-19 Resources).
All students (both domestic and international) MUST complete the Arrival Information Form AND may participate in Memorial’s Self-Isolation Peer Support Program. The form is used to gather information needed to support students during the mandatory self-isolation period.
For information on Grenfell Campus arrivals, please click here.
We are currently processing arrival information for students travelling before September 2021.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, so too do the processes for coming to Canada. Below, find some of the latest updates. As a result of these announcements, our forms, processes, and required documentation have been updated accordingly.
- [July 29th, 2021]: Signal Hill Campus Update
- [July 23rd, 2021]: Self-Isolation Update
- [June 28th, 2021]: Early Registration for GRAD 9000
- [June 25th, 2021]: Update on Self-Isolation for St. John's Campus
- [June 22nd, 2021]: Update on COVID-19 Federal Testing Requirements
- [February 13th, 2021]: Important travel information for international students
- Negative COVID-19 Test Result Required for Flights Into Canada
- November, 2020 - ArriveCAN Application Usage Mandatory
To learn more about the returning process please select the appropriate category of student from below: