In supporting an inclusive workforce at Memorial, the Department of Human Resources encourages every employee to bring their whole self to work each day. Our objective is to have a wide variety of opinions, experiences, voices and abilities leading the university towards its goals.
Memorial is committed to:
- Maintaining a welcoming and favourable work environment for all individuals
- Providing a workplace that is free from systemic barriers
- Supporting the creation of a diverse workforce
- Providing community leadership as a progressive and equitable employer
Contact the employment equity office if:
- You would like to suggest an initiative that will assist us in making Memorial a more inclusive and welcoming place for all
- You would like more information about recruiting for diversity and inclusive hiring
- You have questions about:
- The self-identification surveys
- Workshops and information sessions for employees
- The Joint Equity Committee process
- The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Employment Policy
If you have not had the opportunity, please complete it online to be counted. We're counting on you!
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 709-864-2548.