Participants in the Performance Development Process Pilot Project can avail of various learning supports.
For assistance with the writing of SMART objectives, please visit the SMART Objectivesweb-page.
In the Performance Development Process Pilot there are separate learning objectives for each educational session as follows.
• Learn about DiSC and the Everything DiSC Workplace Map
• Identify your style and explore the priorities that drive you
• Discover similarities and differences among the DiSC styles
Feedback That Works
• Better understand the need for providing feedback in the workplace
• Be introduced to a model of giving feedback-Situation-Behavior-Impact (SBI)
• Practice delivering and receiving feedback using the SBI model
• Review common mistakes in delivering and receiving feedback
• Recognize some typical situations in which giving and receiving feedback may be difficult
• Create a plan of action for more effectively delivering feedback in the workplace
Coaching for Performance
• Define coaching
• Understand the importance of effective coaching and why it benefits the workplace
• Explore the coaching process using the GROW model
• Practice coaching techniques with real life cases
Human Resources Support
For assistance or additional information, please contact email@example.com.