The Masters Certificate in Project Management was created to provide a fast-track, in-depth approach to the delivery of project management training. This training is Canadian in its roots as well as in its location and, very importantly, recognizes the shortage of time with which most project managers are faced. The cohort-based classes and collaborative environment facilitate the formation of a tight-knit network of industry peers for many years to come.
- Better manage your projects, from planning and team building to quality and cost management
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator and leader
- Build a solid foundation to prepare to write the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam
- Advance your project management career
- Connect and network with other project managers
The Schulich program is the only Masters Certificate in Project Management program in Canada backed by not just one, but ten, leading Canadian Universities. We provide students with a product that can be offered in all major cities in Canada with the backing of a local university, as well as an international leader in Schulich.
Top 5 Reasons Managers Choose Our Masters Certificate
- Convenient class modules applicable to every project – every day
- Study all 10 Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) areas to build your total skill set
- Team-taught by real-world project instructors
- Great networking and sharing of experiences to reinforce your learning
- Designed to advance your career growth opportunities