Leading Beyond Projects
Inquire below for future program dates.
Increase your focus, competence and self-confidence as a project management leader.
Project Managers looking to take their career to the next level need to acquire additional strategic project management leadership skills that prepare them for senior leadership positions. Delivered in partnership with Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University, this strategic project management course is designed to give experienced PMs exposure to three critical areas of business that will help them demonstrate their ability to lead organizations effectively: Strategy and Strategic Thinking, Communicating Like a Leader, Business Acumen - Thinking Beyond Projects.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Gain familiarity with the strategic planning process
- Discover mechanisms for choosing the right course of action
- Learn key business mindset questions to ask
- Acquire critical thinking skills using proven leadership tools and techniques
- Understand the art of science of making and communicating decisions
Continuing Education Contact Hours:
14 PDU - PMI Technical
7 PDU - PMI Strategic
21 HRPA - CPD Hours
Listen to a Message from course instructor and National Program Director for the Centre for Excellence in Project Management, David Barrett
This course is offered in partnership with the University Executive Education Network. The October 2020 offering will include participants from across the country.