Professional Development Information
Partnering with Clients, Suppliers & Stakeholders For Project Success
Learn the factors that influence partnerships and relationships between clients (customers), suppliers and other key stakeholders to promote project success.
In this seminar participants will learn and apply Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) techniques to create and maintain successful partnerships. Individual exercises combined with interactive group discussions and role play will allow participants to apply learnt partnering strategies and techniques.
Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the benefits and challenges of actively performing CRM and SRM to strengthen partnerships and promote project success.
- Improve relationships with customers and suppliers
- Learn how to apply Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) techniques.
- Reduce conflicts
- Improve change management procedures
- Create and maintain successful partnerships.
- Improve overall project success
Who Should Attend
Project/program/portfolio management professionals and team leaders/members.
Module 1: Partnership Fundamentals
- Relationship building stages
- Stakeholder analysis and expectations
- Client and supplier perspectives
- Engagement levels and methodology
- Change and conflict management
- Procurement and contract fundamentals
Module 2: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM goals and key drivers
- Understanding client needs
- CRM roles and responsibilities
- CRM stages, models and technology
Module 3: Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SRM benefits and challenges
- SRM principles and guidelines
- SRM tools and techniques
- SRM metrics and performance evaluation