Professional Development Information
Becoming a Transformational Leader
Learn how to stimulate employee enthusiasm and inspire creativity, commitment, and performance. Learn skills to develop your professional position as a role model who is highly respected and trusted amongst employees.
Becoming a Transformational Leader is an interactive learning experience that guides the participant through a process of self-evaluation, delivers knowledge of the meaning and application of the transformational leadership style, and helps develop a personal plan for incorporating this style into personal management strategies.
This seminar helps create leaders who are focused on motivating and inspiring employees to perform to their highest potential. Leaders trained in using transformational behaviours achieve higher levels of organizational performance, help develop more committed employees, and increase levels of employee well-being.
- Learn what transformational leadership is and how it differs from other styles of leadership
- Understand how transformational leaders create commitment in their employees and how this translates into increased organizational performance
- Examine how the transformational leaders' style increases employee well-being and creativity
- Examine your current use of this leadership style
- Improve your transformational leadership skills by focusing on behaviours that suit your current position
- Prepare an action plan to improve your use of this style in your current position
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 7
- Develop a personal leadership plan
- Benefit through self-evaluation
- Incorporate elements of transformational leadership in your personal management style
- Improve leadership qualities and style
- Become a role model within your organization
- Encourage employee growth
- Develop excellent people skills among management and staff
- Promote superior employee performance
- Improve problem solving and decision making
- Improve overall corporate culture
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors and leaders who want to inspire performance, commitment, and creativity among employees.