Relocating for work can be exciting, yet challenging for you and your family. The Office of Faculty Relations is here to support you through the transition.

The relocation section of this website provides you with available resources and services for supporting you in your move to the university. The information in this section is directed towards those who are settling in the city of St. John’s and surrounding area however, those moving to Grenfell Campus will find the information in this section helpful as well. New academic staff at Grenfell Campus are also encouraged to visit the Grenfell campus website for additional resources for your area.

If you have any specific relocation or settlement questions or would like information on a particular service or program please feel free to contact us.