ESL Support Services
Click on the links on the left or below to learn more about the range of support services that Memorial University offers to its ESL students.
- View a curated selection of online resources related to many areas of English language learning.
- Learn about the Conversation Partner Program, which matches students in the ESL Program with native English speakers for weekly one-on-one conversations.
- Become introduced to the Internationalization Office, a department that offers, amongst other services, support for international students who are or who will be studying at Memorial University.
- Get the MUNSafe App, an application for your smartphone that gives alerts and announcements about MUN facilities
- Read about the Digital Learning Centre, a computer-based language laboratory for ESL students to improve their listening, speaking, and other language skills.