ESL Support Services
Click on the links on the left or below to learn more about the range of support services that Memorial University offers to its ESL students.
- View a curated selection of online resources related to many areas of English language learning.
- Learn about the ESL Conversation Partner Program (CPP), a free program open to ESL students, undergraduate students, and graduate students. The ESL CPP matches students interested in improving their English with fluent English speakers for weekly one-on-one conversations.
- Learn about the Student Staff Opportunities available at Memorial's ESL Programs.
- Join the ESL Memorial Slack Channel, open to all Memorial students (ESL, undergraduate, and graduate), where students can find answers to their ESL-related questions
- Learn about our ESL Workshop series for Memorial Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Become introduced to the Internationalization Office, a department that offers support for international students who are or who will be studying at Memorial University.
- Get the MUNSafe App, an application for your smartphone that gives alerts and announcements about MUN facilities
- Read about the Digital Learning Centre, a computer-based language laboratory where students can improve their listening, speaking, and other language skills.