ESL Admission/Readmission Information
This section applies to all applicants to the ESL Pathway Programs (Intensive English Program (IEP) and Intensive Bridge Program (IBP)) in the St. John’s campus.
- Deadline: applications for admission/readmission should be submitted by the deadline dates listed on the ESL website.
- Application procedure: instructions on how to apply are available in the ESL website. Please visit:
Intensive English Program
Intensive Bridge Program
- Click here for instructions on filling in the ESL PDF Application Form.
- ESL Application fee and MUNTEL Registration Fee: each application must be accompanied by the ESL application fee (CAD $150) and the MUNTEL Registration Fee (CAD $150) - Total amount: CAD $300. These fees are non-refundable.
- Students who attended ESL in previous semesters and are returning to the program after an approved leave of absence, are not required to submit an Application for Readmission.
- Students who withdrew from the ESL program and are requesting to return to the program, are required to submit an Application for Readmission with the application processing fee (CAD $150) and the MUNTEL Registration Fee (CAD $150) - Total amount: CAD $300. These fees are non-refundable.