Adult Learning & Post-Secondary
We recognize that our post-secondary education students come from diverse occupational fields and are situated at different points in their careers. Our post-secondary diploma and degree programs are carefully designed to be accessible to a diverse community of learners. We continually strive to keep our programs current and relevant and we structure our course design and delivery in ways that create the conditions for you to be successful, regardless of your prior learning.
This flexible program offers :
- Diploma and Degree options
- An opportunity to upgrade your qualifications and increase your earning potential
- Flexible offerings online and part-time study
The Faculty of Education at Memorial offers three programs:
- Diploma in Adult Learning and Post Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Education (Post-Secondary) as a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (Post-Secondary) as a Second Degree
These 3 programs are designed to prepare individuals in a variety of instructional and leadership roles in formal and informal post-secondary education, including careers in academic, adult, community, technical and trades, and professional education.
Applications for the Bachelor of Education (Post-Secondary) and the Diploma are accepted twice a year as follows: May 15 for Fall Semester and September 15 for Winter Semester.
For additional information about these post-secondary undergraduate programs, please view the Post-Secondary Undergraduate Handbook