If you have specific questions related to Graduate programs please refer to the menus on the left that provides detailed information related to Graduate programs and services.
For general infomation:
Course, thesis, intership, paper folio or project
- Note: not all routes are available for all programs
Graduate Diploma: 4 semesters of part-time study
MEd: 6 semesters of of full-time study or 9 semesters for part-time study
PhD: 12 semesters of full-time study
St. John's, online
- Note: please check specific courses to determine which courses are available online
- February 1 (PhD) for Fall admission (Every even year)
- February 1 (Graduate Diploma and MEd) for Spring and Fall admission
- September 15 (Graduate Diploma and MEd) for Winter admission
- Note: no winter admission for Counselling Psychology program
• MEd: $5,000 (full-time; thesis route)
• PhD: $12,000
Graduate diploma: $420/semester
Other Canadian students
Graduate diploma: $546/semester
Graduate diploma: $710/semester
Note: The MEd (Educational Technology) program also charges a special fee of $2,550.
In addition to the regular tuition fee, a special fee is applicable for the Master of Education (Educational Technology) and the Graduate Diploma in Education (Reading Development and Instruction) programs. For information regarding special fees, please view the Minimum Expense form.