Call for Presentations / Papers
The 100th Anniversary Committee for A Time! is launching a formal invitation for proposals. We welcome proposals for any—or any combination—of the following presentation formats:
- individual or group papers
- archival showcases
- artifact studies
- oral histories and memoirs
- interactive demonstrations
- multi-media presentations
- dramatic readings
- songs and recitations
- musical and dance performances
- historical re-enactments
- visual art
- posters, banners or exhibits
We are looking forward to dynamic, creative proposals from current students, alumni, teachers, retired teachers, current and former (including retired) faculty, educational leaders and individuals or organizations who have an interest in teacher education in this province. We are striving to present a program that represents the diversity of communities who are part of our educational milieu.
Written proposals are accepted until June 30, 2022. Please note:
- Proposals should clearly indicate the title, focus (historical, public interest and engagement, innovations and future directions) and format of your presentation.
- Please include your name, position (faculty, student, retiree, teacher, administrator, educational leader, other), affiliation (if applicable), and contact details.
- Please submit your proposal (approximately 300 words) in PDF format to: ATime@mun.ca
- We will endeavour to respond to your proposal by July 15, 2022.
Queries related to your submission or to our event may also be sent to: ATime@mun.ca