Dr. Richard Hiscott - Personal Profile
Born: 1951 in Ontario, Canada
Specialities: Siliciclastic Sedimentology, Marine Geology, Basin Analysis, Seismic Stratigraphy
- 2007 - present: life-time Emeritus Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- 1977 - 2007: Assistant to Full Professor, Earth Sciences Department, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Jan.- Aug. 1989: Japanese Science and Technology Agency Fellow, Geological Survey of Japan, Tsukuba City, Japan.
- Oct.-Dec. 1990: Professore contratto (teaching of 12 hours sedimentology to Italian students), Dipartimento di Scienze Geologiche, Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy.
- Jan.-Dec. 1998: Brunei Shell Fellow for Environmental Sciences, Petroleum Geosciences Department, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Southeast Asia.