Access and Sample submission
Registration for Training
C-CART offers training on almost all its instruments for hands-on use (see exceptions on instrumentation description). Users will need to register with C-CART first and then discuss training with the appropriate staff. Training will be provided only once the user is ready to run his/her own samples.
C-CART users will also be given access to the online scheduler (FACES). The online scheduler is used to book instrument time as well as for important communication from the facility. Use of an instrument without prior booking will not be tolerated.
1. Fill the registration form.
2. Sign the form to confirm you have read and understood the general rules of use of C-CART.
3. Have the form fully completed and signed by your supervisor.
4. Bring the form back to Dr. Céline Schneider to complete your registration.
Infrequent MUN users and external users may also submit samples to be run by the facility staff.
- NMR sample submission form (Fillable PDF)
- MS sample submission form (Fillable PDF)
- MC sample submission form (Fillable PDF)
- XRD sample submission form (Fillable PDF to be signed by user and supervisor)
Stay in touch
For updates regarding our facilities such as:
- FaceBook: Join our CREAIT-CCART group for quick updates.
- FACES news: News are the first thing you see upon login on the scheduler.
- C-CART Email Listerver: Anyone with a valid MUN email address can subscribe to this list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that only contains “SUBSCRIBE CREAIT-CCART” in the body of the message. Their subscription will then be activated by clicking on a link that will be sent to their email account.