Information for students
As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, Memorial staff and faculty have been working diligently to make decisions and communicate information on the impact to students. As this situation is changing quickly, please check back regularly for updated content.
- There will be no final exams taking place on campus in April. This includes both on campus and online invigilated exams. Updated March 18.
- All classes (in person and online) on all campuses are suspended. This includes assignment deadlines or other submissions during the suspension period. Remote delivery of classes is scheduled to resume on Monday, March 23. Updated March 17.
- Students with concerns about their individual courses should contact first their instructor, then their department head and/or dean.
FAQs by category
- Final exams and PAS/FAL
- Students in residence
- Student supports and services
- Remote academic advising supports
- Graduate students
- Student workers (including co-op)
- International students - current and prospective
- International students - immigration
- Prospective students and applicants
- Student health and wellness
- Information about libraries