As Memorial and the world assess the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this page will provide relevant and important updates for members of our research community. Research is a core priority for Memorial and is a vital component of the critical mission of our university. Research activities are being adapted to be able to continue during this evolving situation.
Please continue to check back for regularly updated content.
- Update regarding the request form for on-campus research and scholarly activities from the vice-president (research) Updated Jan. 21
- Research Grant and Contract Services (RGCS), Strategic Institutional Research Initiatives (SIRI), the Technology Transfer and Commercialization Office (TTCO), the Marine Institute’s Office of Research and Development and the Office of Research and Graduate Studies at Grenfell Campus have moved to remote operations and will be available to fully serve Memorial’s research community.
- The Memorial University Researcher Portal (ROMEO) is accessible remotely and faculty and staff should continue to use it for submission of applications and awards to RGCS.
- Technical Services is gradually increasing on-campus activity. Most of its shops will now be open during regular business hours but with reduced staffing levels to ensure physical distancing, and all other COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, can be maintained.
FAQs by category
- Research administration
- Research activities
- Technical Services
- Animal Care Services
- Research ethics
- Information about libraries
- Office of the Vice-President (Research): email@example.com
- Animal Care Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Grant and Contract Services (RGCS): email@example.com
- Memorial Researcher Portal Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic Institutional Research Initiatives (SIRI): email@example.com
- Technology Transfer and Commercialization Office (TTCO): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Technical Services: email@example.com
- The Office of Research and Graduate Studies, Grenfell Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Research and Development, Marine Institute: Brian.Feltham@mi.mun.ca