For faculty and staff
Based on the information released by the provincial Chief Medical Officer of Health, Memorial University is supporting the province to help slow the spread of COVID-19. For the latest regarding research activities, please review the For Researchers tab. Please see the news section for all updates.
- Employees require access to campus, offices or field work should seek approval from their supervisor and complete the activity form.
- Before coming to campus, office and field activities, approved employees are expected to review the health and safety moment, complete Memorial’s COVID-19 awareness session and complete the activity form. Marine Institute employees should continue to complete the MI Building Access Request Form for access requests.
- Employees should consult with their managers regarding their work arrangements.
- COVID-19 signage is available.
- Memorial is requiring exempted workers on all of Memorial’s campuses to register with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) through their Memorial project co-ordinator using an online exempted worker form. It is also mandatory for all exempted workers to receive a negative COVID-19 test result prior to starting work at Memorial. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
- Memorial has implemented innovative program delivery this semester. We are committed to providing students with full access to quality academic programs, despite the challenges that may come.
- The Blundon Centre has developed guidelines to assist faculty and instructors with incorporating accessibility into remote teaching and learning approaches.