For faculty and staff
Employee health, and the health of the general public, is paramount at this time and support is appreciated. Please take the advice of provincial health authorities and stay home where possible and practice social distancing.
As this situation is changing quickly, please check back regularly for updated content.
- If they have not already done so, employees should consult with their managers immediately regarding their work arrangement. Please see the update issued March 18.
- The Blundon Centre has developed guidelines to assist faculty and instructors with incorporating accessibility into remote teaching and learning approaches.
- There will be no final exams taking place on campus in April. This includes both on campus and online invigilated exams.
- Memorial suspended all classes and labs (both face-to-face and those currently offered online) on Tuesday, March 17 and instruction resumed remotely on Monday, March 23.
FAQs by category
- Information about remote teaching
- Final exam FAQs
- For all staff - includes answers to HR-related questions