Publications of Miklos Bartha
Automata and category theory
- M. Bartha, Turing automata and graph machines, 6th Workshop on Developments in Computational Models, Edinburgh, Scotland, 2010, Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science 26, 19-31.
- M. Bartha, Quantum Turing automata, under review. quant.pdf
- M. Bartha, The monoidal structure of Turing machines, 2010, under review. mono.pdf
- M. Bartha, Equivalence relations of Mealy automata, Workshop on Non-Classical Models of Automata and Applications, Wroclaw, Poland, September, 2009. wroc.pdf
- M. Bartha, Simulation equivalence of automata and circuits, 12th International Conference on Automata and Formal Languages, Balatonfured, Hungary, May, 2008. afl08.pdf
- M. Bartha, Strong retiming equivalence of synchronous systems,
10th International Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata, Sophia Antipolis, France, July, 2005, Lecture Notes in Computer Science3845 (2006), 66-77.
- M. Bartha, B. Cirovic, On some equivalence notions of synchronous systems, 11th International Conference on Automata and Formal Languages, Dobogoko, Hungary, May, 2005. afl05.pdf
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Molecular switching by Turing automata, under review mol.pdf
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, A depth-first algorithm to reduce graphs in linear time, 11-th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing, Timisoara, Romania, September, 2009. synasc.pdf
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Deciding the deterministic property for soliton graphs, Ars Mathematica Contemporanea2 (2009), 121-136.
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Splitters and barriers in open graphs having a perfect internal matching, Acta Cybernetica 18 (2008), 697-718.
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Deterministic soliton graphs, Informatica30 (2006), 281-288.
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Flexible matchings, 32nd International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science, Bergen, Norway, June, 2006, Lecture Notes in Computer Science4271 (2006), 313-324.
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Tutte type theorems in graphs having a perfect internal matching, Information Processing Letters91 (2004), 277-284.
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Structuring the elementary components of graphs having a perfect internal matching, Theoretical Computer Science299 (2003), 179-210.
- M. Bartha, M. Kresz, Deterministic soliton automata defined by elementary graphs, Kalmar Workshop on Logic and Computer Science, Szeged, Hungary, October, 2003.
Some older papers
Algebra of flowcharts and synchronous systems
- M. Bartha, Foundations of a theory of synchronous systems, Theoretical Computer Science100 (1992), 325-346.
- M. Bartha, An algebraic model of synchronous systems, Information and Computation97 (1992), 97-131.
- M. Bartha, An equational axiomatization of systolic systems, Theoretical Computer Science55 (1987), 265-289.
- M. Bartha, A finite axiomatization of flowchart schemes, Acta Cybernetica2 (1987), 203-217. flow.pdf
- M. Bartha, E. Gombas, On graphs with perfect internal matchings, Acta Cybernetica12 (1995), 111-124.
- M. Bartha, E. Gombas, A structure theorem for maximum internal matchings in graphs, Information Processing Letters40 (1991), 289-294.
- M. Bartha, E. Gombas, The Gallai-Edmonds Algebra of Graphs, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Department of Computer Science, Technical Report No. 9105. g-e.pdf
- M. Bartha, H. Jurgensen, Characterizing Finite Undirected Multigraphs as Indexed Algebras,The University of Western Ontario, Department of Computer Science Report No.252. ind.pdf