Eligibility and application information
- Fall semester: Feb. 15
- Winter semester exchange: Sept. 15
Students enrolled in any of our undergraduate business programs may be eligible to participate in an international exchange. Exchange semesters are normally completed in the final year of studies.
- B.Comm.(Co-op.) students: Terms 5, 6 (most common) or 7. Graduation may be delayed for those students who choose to participate during Term 7. The Academic Programs Office (APO) can provide additional information.
- B.Comm. students: At least 72 credit hours (24 courses) must be completed.
- iBBA students: At least 72 credit hours (24 courses) must be completed. Students who have completed more than 96 credit hours in the iBBA program, and have not participated in an exchange, should contact the APO as soon as possible.
Any undergraduate student considering an exchange term should consult with the APO to ensure it fits with their program of study.
- Academic performance: Undergraduate students must be in good academic standing and meet the following criteria:
- B.Comm. and B.Comm. (Co-op.) students: Must have a minimum average of 65 per cent over the last 15 courses (45 credit hours)
- iBBA students: Must have a minimum average of 65 per cent over the last 10 courses (30 credit hours)
Please visit the go abroad page for more information about applying for an exchange.