International Exchange Admission Information
A number of steps must be followed in order to apply for an international exchange in business studies at Memorial University.
- Fall semester: April 15
- Winter semester: September 15
Step 1: Talk to your exchange advisor to see if you are eligible for an exchange and to be nominated by your university
Step 2: Complete the following forms before the application deadline:
- Application for Exchange
- General Application for Admission
- Letter of nomination/recommendation from your home university
- MUN Mentors Program (Optional)
- Online On-Campus Housing Application (Normally only available to students who are staying for two semesters. However, there may be some exceptions. Please contact Students Residences for more details. Exchange students coming for the winter semester may apply for the waitlist. Exchange students wishing to live on campus when they arrive should visit Hatcher House 313 to discuss their options with the Student Residence Office.)
Applications can be sent via post, fax or email.
Email: Applications are only accepted if sent directly by the exchange co-ordinator at the home university.
Fax/Mail: Hard copies of the Application for Exchange, Application for Admission and Official Transcript must be sent to the following address via post or courier:
Undergraduate & International Programs Office
Faculty of Business Administration, BN-2027
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL, A1B 3X5
Step 3: English Language Proficiency
Step 4: Complete the course selection form before June 20 (fall semester) or Oct. 20 (winter semester).
Please consult with your home university when selecting your courses. More information on courses can be found here.
This form may be emailed to the international program office listed above.