M.Sc. Program Structure
The M.Sc. in management is a research-focused degree offered to full-time students in four areas of management. Course requirements are determined by the concentration you choose to study.
Click on a concentration below to view its program requirements.
- General management
- Human resource management/Organizational behaviour
- Information systems
- Operations management
In addition to courses and research, graduate students are expected to participate in Faculty of Business Administration seminars.
This degree program also requires the successful completion of a written thesis. More information about thesis examinations is available from the School of Graduate Studies.
Click here to view course descriptions.
General Management, a concentration which allows you the flexibility to focus your area of study in areas including, but not limited to, accounting, finance, marketing, social enterprise, and entrepreneurship.
- BUSI 9901
- BUSI 9923
- BUSI 9927
- One of BUSI 8103, BUSI 9903 or BUSI 9904
- Two electives chosen from other graduate course(s) approved by the student's supervisor
Human Resources Management/Organizational Behaviour
- One of , BUSI 9902, or
- Two of BUSI 9911, BUSI 9913, BUSI 9915 or BUSI 9918
- Two other graduate courses approved by the student’s supervisor