The Academic Advising Centre (AAC) serves prospective, first-year and undeclared students, as well as students transitioning between academic programs. Working closely with multiple academic and administrative units, the AAC promotes and supports student success by helping you navigate your university journey.
Our academic advisors can:
- help you understand degree requirements, university policies and academic procedures
- assist you in making an informed decision when selecting a major and/or minor, and
- answer your academic questions and concerns, or connect you with the right unit/person.
The AAC provides:
- individualized academic advice by appointment and drop-in service
- timely newsletters before arrival, during first year, and beyond first year
- sample first-year program information and course descriptions in First Year Information
- various program information sessions each semester, and
- timely resources for guidance counsellors and departmental advisors.
Visit the AAC in the Science Building, SN-4053 when you need academic advice.
Facebook Live: Prepare for Registration
The Academic Advising Centre talks about the undergraduate course registration process to help students prepare for their first year of university. Video begins at 1:53.
For other Facebook Live events, visit MemorialFutureU on Facebook.