A Memorial University Graduate Student to Fill One 56-hour GA Position at The Writing Centre
- Compiling data on graduate student usage of MUN's Writing Centre
- Researching best practices in supporting ESL graduate students at other Canadian universities
- Conducting a focus group on needs of ESL dissertation-writers at MUN
- Completing a report on all findings
- Excellent research and writing skill
- Excellent interview skills
- In-depth knowledge of MUN Writing Centre's system of supports for graduate students
- May 29th, 2013
Please address inquiries to Ginny Ryan, Director, The Writing Centre, SN2053; 864-7705; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Writing Centre hires new undergraduate and graduate tutors at the beginning weeks of each semester.
Interested students can should bring their resumes and two samples of their recent academic writing to Ginny Ryan at the Writing Centre, Science Building, Room SN-2053. Alternatively, students can contact Ginny by phone at 864-7705 or by email at email@example.com.