The Memorial University Judo Club
Start your UFC training now or augment your martial arts or other sport training.
Note that there have some significant changes in the schedule:
- Monday: 6:30-7:30 PM – Seniors and Masters (19+)
- Wednesday: 6:30-7:30 PM – Youth (6-12), 7:30-9:00 PM – Cadets/Juniors (13-18)
- Thursday: 6:00-7:00 PM – Kata, 6:30-8:00 PM – Seniors and Masters (19+)
- Saturday: 10:00-11:30 AM – Youth (6-12), 11:30-1:00 PM - Cadets/Juniors (13-18)
- Sunday: 10:30-12 noon: new female only class offered on an experimental basis. This class is in addition to the regular age group class for which all members register,1:00-2:30 PM – Competition Training (Minimum yellow belt and age 13), 2:30-3:30 PM: new Judo Yoga class-all members are welcome to attend for stretching and working out body kinks.
Registration for this semester is $120 for adults and teens, $80 for second registered family members and $100 for new members in their first semester with the club.
Dress: Be sure to wear a long sleeve shirt, track pants and no jewelry.
Register at class or call Judo Hot Line 726-0945
Bring a friend along and encourage new people to join judo!