Ms. Roxanne Millan, Director, Academic Support Services
The director of academic support services is responsible for the functional areas of academic administration for the vice-president (academic) portfolio, including finance, budget, human resources, and communications. The role manages day-to-day operations and long-term planning for the Office of the Provost and Vice President (Academic).
Primary responsibilities include:
- assisting the provost and vice-president (academic) in addressing strategic issues that require high-level attention and follow up action;
- providing leadership to administrative staff in academic and non-academic support units related to budget planning, operations and professional development;
- planning and executing various projects as assigned by the provost;
- determining critical paths and resources required for success; and
- collaborating on initiatives arising from Vice-Presidents Council.