*Please note: locker rental operations have moved to The Bookstore, UC 2006.
Need somewhere to store your books, coats, boots or anything else you bring to campus? The Bookstore rents lockers on the St. John's campus. Drop by UC 2006 anytime between 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. with your Campus Card to rent one!
|Rental Period||Expiry||Cost (Including $5 Deposit)|
|Full Academic Year (Sept. 6, 2016 - Aug. 15, 2017)||August 15, 2017||$35|
|Fall Semester 2016||December 17, 2016||$20|
|Winter Semester 2017||April 21, 2017||$20|
|Spring/Summer Semester 2017||August 15, 2017||$20|
If you return your locks to the Bookstore (UC2006) by the end of your rental period, you will get a refund of your lock deposit ($5):
- The deadline for receiving a refund is the end of your rental period.
- The person who rented the locks/locker must be present to receive the refund.
- To receive a deposit refund, students must present their lock(s), and their student ID card.
- Locker rentals are subject to the rental period as detailed above.
- You must empty your locker by the end of your rental period. After that date, the lockers are cleaned out, locks changed, and any contents discarded.
- Lockers must only be used with the locks provided. Personal locks will be removed.
- Memorial University is not responsible for items left in lockers or for any items that have been lost, damaged, or stolen from lockers.
- Memorial University will not store any items left in lockers. Please have all items removed by the end of your rental period.
- Missing or broken locks and damaged lockers must be reported to the Bookstore, UC2006. Persons failing to do so will have their lock(s) changed without notice and will be subject to a subsequent reduction in refund due.
- Do not leave your locker unlocked;
- Do not remove your lock(s) for extended periods of time;
- Do not leave your locker unattended while open;
- Do not give your combination to anyone;
- Do not use personal locks. Only the provided locks are to be used.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your locker is locked at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ancillary Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 864-7458.