Please Enter a Search Term

Student Groups Event Planning




Before you Forget

  • LIQUOR PERMITS must be obtained if you plan to serve alcohol at a mixer. Liquor must be purchased through liquor services for on-campus events. Please consult the alcohol services page where you will find policies and procedures, pricing of alcohol, forms, a checklist and other pertinent information.
    • contact George,, 737-6219 for clarification or more information.
  • SERVER INTERVENTION TRAINING is offered through Wellness Education by Kelly Neville,, on an appointment basis. An ID will be issued to those who have completed the course. This ID may be required at your event should an inspector come by. All persons serving liquor on campus must take server intervention training.