ASK functions as a central point of contact for students, staff, faculty and visitors who have questions about the programs and resources available to help students succeed.
Effective Sept. 1, the ASK desk will replace the former “Answers” desk in UC-3005 which is now the Student Experience Office.
Campus Cards and lockers will be available at ASK until Sept. 14. As of Thursday, Sept. 15, both Campus Cards and lockers will move to the Bookstore in UC-2006.
At ASK, we have what you're looking for!
- We can point you in the right direction for questions about the campus, academic programs, student services and more.
- All students need a campus card (aka MUN ID), and we provide them. You need this card to write your exams, get into the Works, take out books at the library and more! Available at ASK until Sept. 14. As of Sept. 15, Campus Cards will be available at the Bookstore in UC-2006.
- Want a place to store your books during the day? Grab a locker, conveniently located throughout campus! Available at ASK until Sept. 14. As of Sept. 15, lockers will be available at the Bookstore in UC-2006.
- We also have information about NL student loans
- Want to get more out of Memorial? Answers' leadership programs are for you. Whether it's helping new students adjust to university life through HORIZONS, LEAP! Or Orientation, or fulfilling your own desire to become a great leader through the Memorial Student Leadership Conference, we have the programs to help you make the most of your time at Memorial.
Need directions? Drop by UC-3005, give us a call (864-7461), email us at email@example.com or consult our campus map.