Are you a student who:
- Sees a social problem?
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Has an innovative idea?
- Wants to make a difference?
The Centre for Social Enterprise offers:
- Experiential learning opportunities with students from different academic backgrounds
- Broadened view of societal challenges
- Refined understanding of business principles as applied to social issues
- Opportunities to gain skills and experience while contributing to positive and sustainable social change
The Centre for Social Enterprise creates opportunities for students who are driven, action-oriented and committed to social justice. Student Social Enterprise Champions are change-makers: they have a desire to change in the world and, by gathering knowledge and resources, make that change happen. You will plan and develop personal self-driven projects through participation in the Centre’s activities and show your commitment by seeing them through to completion. You will be given the chance to delve deeper into understanding social issues through a variety of activities and will be challenged to come up with entrepreneurial solutions to social problems.
For more information about upcoming offerings, contact us at email@example.com or 864-6740.