- Fully admitted students (or students receiving deferred admissions or transfers) are asked to complete and submit the ACCEPT/DECLINE form to SGS as quickly as possible to hold their space in the graduate program.
- All admitted graduate students are strongly encouraged to review the regulations governing graduate students and programs at Memorial and to refer back to them throughout their graduate program.
- If you have been conditionally admitted to a graduate program at Memorial, please note that you will have to fulfil those conditions before completing some of the steps.
- If you receive full or conditional admission to a graduate program but are unable to arrive in time, you may wish to defer your admission to a later semester. You should make this request initially to your academic unit.
- If you are a full-time student and have been admitted late or are registering late, please consult with the Graduate Students' Union on whether it will be possible to opt into the health and dental insurance plan for your first semester. Please ensure the status noted in your Program of Study form is accurate. Please refer to the University regulations for definitions of full-time and part-time status. Remember, to change your status in the future, you will have to complete and submit a Change of Status form.