To apply for a Postdoctoral position at Memorial, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Determine if you are eligible to become a Postdoctoral Fellow at Memorial.
- Review the postings of Postdoctoral positions at Memorial. For positions that you have interest in and are eligible for, we would encourage you to get in touch with the faculty supervisors to determine if there is a good fit.
- In cases where there are no relevant job postings, contact faculty members directly about the possibility of openings. Consult the faculty directory on the departmental website, or do a search using Yaffle using the key words that best describe your research interests.
- To apply, please submit a cover letter, updated CV, and reference letters (if applicable) to the address noted on the job posting by the appropriate deadline.
- In cases where a Postdoctoral position has been posted, decisions will be made only after the closing date.
Note: Memorial University is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from qualified women and men, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.