Computer and Networking Support
The highly trained and experienced technologists in Computer & Network support provide a wide range of services and advice to the university community
- Custom computer assemblies, repairs, upgrades, and system design.
- Technical consultation for computer and network related projects.
- Authorized service provider for TOSHIBA and APPLE computers.
- Unfortunately, we do not service iPods, iPads, or iPhones.
- HP LaserJet trained service technician
- Repairing of computer equipment including laser printers, UPS power supplies, computer monitors, scanning deices, hard drives, optical drives, and more.
- Data recovery and backup from hard drives, USB flash drives, etc.
- Custom cable fabrication, computer network and fibre optic cable installation by certified BICSI technicians (www.bicsi.org).
- Cable plant design, layout and troubleshooting by a BICSI, Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD).
- Wireless LAN installation.
- Hard Drive Destruction / Crushing of drive housing and platters.
the staff in Computer & Data Communications also provide telephone support for hardware problems. A pickup and delivery service is available to the university community when on-site work is not feasible.
Jennifer Murray, P. Eng., Division Manager
Chemistry/Physics Bldg, C1023A
Phone: (709) 864-8714
Fax: (709) 864-7482
|QE II Library, L1013|
Phone: (709) 864-4561
Fax: (709) 864-2400
|Customer Information e-mail:|