Biomedical Equipment Services
Our Biomedical machine shop is located in the Health Sciences Center. Here, our skilled machinists specialize in the design, repair, fabrication and calibration of research and medical equipment and devices.
- General machine shop services.
- Design and fabrication of medical research and testing equipment
- Pipette calibration
- Plexiglas and Lexan component and assembly design and fabrication
- Microtome and cryostat repair and calibration
- Sharpening and servicing of surgical instruments.
Dennis Cramm, P.Eng, Division Manager
S.J. Carew Building EN1023C
Phone:(709) 864-4735 / 8313
Chris Connors, Supervisor
Health Sciences Center H3116