Canadian Liver Foundation Research Grant Programs (Operating Grants and Summer Studentships)
|Sponsor||Canadian Liver Foundation|
The CLF is pleased to announce the 2015 research grant competition is now open. Funds are available to award five operating grants and three summer studentships.
- One operating grant may be awarded to a researcher in Canada whose research project is related to hepatitis C;
- One operating grant may be awarded to a researcher in Ontario whose research project is related to liver cancer;
- Three operating grants may be awarded to researchers in Canada whose projects are related to hepatobiliary research.
- Two summer studentships may be awarded to students in British Columbia whose projects are related to hepatobiliary research;
- One summer studentship may be awarded to a student in Atlantic Canada whose project is related to hepatobiliary research.
For details, please refer to the respective grant application guidelines and forms which are available here The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2015.
This opportunity was posted by Research Grant and Contract Services.
Last updated: 2015-02-20 09:31:20