- University Access and Privacy Advisor
- Thorne, R., B.A. Memorial, CIPP/C
- Access and Privacy Analysts
- Furey, D., B.A.(Hons.) Memorial, LL.B. University of New Brunswick
- Noseworthy, M., B.A. Memorial, LL.B. Dalhousie
The Information Access and Privacy Office (IAP) was created in November 2005 to assist the University in complying with the provincial Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (ATIPPA) and other applicable privacy legislation, as well as developing best practices in information access and privacy protection matters.
The IAP Office provides strategic and day-to-day advice on access and privacy matters, conducts privacy compliance reviews of projects and programs, manages requests for access to information under the ATIPPA and delivers access and privacy training. Further information may be obtained through the website at www.mun.ca/iap.