- General Counsel
- Cooper, M.C., B.Comm.(Hons.) Memorial, M.I.R. Toronto, L.L.B. Dalhousie
- Associate General Counsel
- French, G., B.Comm.(Hons.)(Co-op) Dalhousie, LL.B. New Brunswick, LL.M. Toronto
- Associate General Counsel - Research
- Forbes, C., B.A.(Hons.) Mount Allison, M.A. Acadia, LL.B. Dalhousie
The Office of the General Counsel provides legal and strategic advice to the University, the senior administration, and the Board of Regents; provides education initiatives on legal matters affecting the University; and works with the University on the development of policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and best practices.