- Miller, D., B.Sc.(Hons.), M.Sc., MCIC Memorial
- Associate Director
- Perchard, C., B.Comm Memorial
- Manager, Administration and Finance
- Samson, J., B. Voc. Ed. Memorial
- Manager Grants
- Barnes, D.
- Manager, Institutional Research Program
- Carew, J.
- Manager, Operations, Major Research Partnerships
- Kielley, M., B.A., B.Comm., M.E.R. Memorial
- Research Contract Officer
- Peach, J.
Research Grant and Contract Services (RGCS) perform pre- and post-award administration in a “one-stop shop” approach. The pre-award component focuses on the review and approval of research grants and contracts, while the post-award component provides project management and administrative support for large scale research programs.
The operational and financial administration of Major Research Partnerships (MRP) as well as liaison with the Interdisciplinary Committee on Ethics in Human Research (ICEHR Office) is also a part of the RGCS mandate.
RGCS is the primary point of contact for all research funding applications except the Canada Research Chairs (CRC) and Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) programs. CREAIT, CRC and CFI Services is responsible for the above mentioned programs.
Individuals seeking more information about Research Grant and Contract Services, should contact the Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (709) 864-4791, by fax (709) 864-4612 or in-person at the Bruneau Centre for Research and Innovation, room IIC2015, or through the website at www.mun.ca/research.