- Hurley, B., B.Comm.(Hons.) Memorial, M.B.A. Dalhousie, C.M.C.
- Associate Director, Business Development
- Morrissey, W., B.A.(Ed.), M.Ed. Memorial
- Manager, Finance and Administration
- Nash, S., B.Comm., M.B.A. Memorial
- Manager of Programs
- Norman, A., B.Comm.(Co-op), M.B.A. Memorial
- Operations Manager
- Howe, V., B.Comm.(Co-op), M.B.A. Memorial
- Program Developer
- Arscott, S., B.Comm.(Co-op.) Memorial
- Training Advisor
- Collins, J., Cert. Business Memorial
- Client Data Analyst
- Kelly, M., B.A. Memorial
As the outreach unit of Memorial University of Newfoundland’s Faculty of Business Administration, the Gardiner Centre is focused on developing management and leadership skills, expanding business knowledge and facilitating organizational growth. Whether clients are existing or aspiring supervisors, managers, executives or entrepreneurs, the Gardiner Centre has programs to advance their business and leadership knowledge and skills. Through training, events or solutions, the Gardiner Centre connects clients with the expertise and experience of the Faculty’s instructors and other business leaders and educators.
The Gardiner Centre’s facilities, located on the fourth floor of the Faculty of Business Administration building, provide an interactive adult learning environment which is designed to provide clients with everything they need to ensure a relaxing, retreat-like atmosphere, conducive to learning.
Further information may be obtained by contacting the Gardiner Centre by telephone at (709) 864-7977 or through the website at www.mun.ca/gardinercentre.