Fisheries and Marine Institute, Grenfell Campus, Special Divisions and members of Faculties and Schools are listed in the appropriate sections of the University Calendar.
- Executive Director
- Blackwood, P., B.Sc.(Hons.) Memorial, M.Sc., Ph.D. Western Ontario
- Associate Director - Development
- O'Neill, J.M., B.Mus. Memorial, M.Mus. University of Calgary
- Assistant Director - Alumni Affairs
- Cadigan, L., B.A., B.Comm. Memorial
- Manager, Advancement Services and Operations
- Williams, E.R., B.Ed., M.Ed. Memorial
- Communications Co-ordinator, Managing Editor Luminus Magazine
- Penney, D., B.A., B.Ed. Memorial, M.A. Ryerson/York University
The Office of Alumni Affairs and Development exists to foster connections between alumni and the University. In addition, the Office offers opportunities for alumni to connect with each other. The Office develops services and benefits, manages events, communicates University and alumni-related news and works with alumni and friends who are interested in giving to the University.