Office of the Registrar
Faculty of Education (2015/2016)
6.2 For Teacher Certification Upgrading and the Post-Secondary Instructors Certificate (as issued by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador)

A student who has completed a degree program in Education, or equivalent, who wishes to register in Education courses for certification upgrading purposes and a student requiring Education courses for the Post-Secondary Instructors Certificate should contact the Office of Undergraduate Student Services at least one month in advance of registration for permission and procedure.